- 184: Nymah is born to Jinna of the Greenblood and an unknown father.
- 188: After spending four years happy with her mother on the Greenblood, Jinna dies of a wasting sickness and leaves Nymah alone and homeless in Planky Town.
- 188: Many of the other Orphans help her, give her places to sleep and food or let her ride their boats for a spell, and eventually Nymah finds herself with a new family.
- 189: Nymah learns how to be a thief and how to move quick fingers deftly, taking money from pockets and purses.
- 192: One night, lying on a rooftop and staring up at the sky, Nymah names herself Stargazer, and promises the stars she loves that someday she'll leave this place.
- 194: Nymah discovers she has a talent for music and dance, and that there are easier ways to get coin than pickpocketing.
- 195: She turns her talent for sleight of hand to magic tricks instead, though she's still a practiced thief.
- 198: Ysha, an elderly woman who helped raise Nymah, teaches her about the potions and poisons and medicines of the Orphans when she is in her fourteenth year.
- 200: Nymah packs a bag, says goodbye to all her friends and adopted family, and sets off for King’s Landing.
- 201: Present day.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.